- The Filter system has four cells that may be
operated individually or in any combination.
- The flow rate is designed for 600,000 gal/day.
- The Filter is the gravity/pressure type and uses
sand and anthracite as the filter mediums.
- Backwashing is accomplished in individual cells
using filtered water from adjacent cells.
- The Filters are used all of the time to produce
the highest quality of water.
- The Filters are bypassed only if the filter
system is overloaded, less than 1% of the time.