BOARD MEETING MINUTES, PINEWOOD SANITARY DISTRICT
June 8, 2017
Chairman of the Board, Dick Drinen, called the meeting to order at 3:00 P.M.
1. Pledge of Allegiance:
2. Roll call was taken:
3. Present: Dick Drinen, Robert Rose, Bob Timberman, Mike Sims, Len Friedlund, Scott Bowen.
Absent: Gail Van Deurzen, Len Friedlund
A. Administrative Information:
Thank you Board, for coming to special meeting.
4. Approval of Minutes:
5. Approval of Board minutes for May 11, 2017 and May 18, 2017.
Approved as presented, both.
Insurance company from property damage, we have received funds.
Trying to get $2,400.00 back from Sheriff’s office, since money was in our vehicle when found.
Quote for manhole repairs came in at 96,000.00 with warranty.
7. Expenses Review:
Jim updated expenses with board.
Shuster’s still owes 35,000.00.
WIFA Loan repayment coming up July 1, 2017
8. Legal Counsel:
Dealing with West side Easements.
9. Operation Report: - Jim Wilson / Collections – Lee Krosnicki:
Refer to Blackie Report.
Lost Canyon over by Williams, we do work for them once or twice a year (clean out).
Still have a lot of ground water on West Side, going with different plan, reengineering and adding pressure lines.
B. Unfinished Business
10. Status of West Side I-17 sewer expansion
A. Design Change: Went to engineers to refigure plan due to water level. Putting in 3000 feet of pressure lines and a smaller lift station, should take about 3 weeks to complete. Brandon, wanting for preliminary plans to show up so we can draw them up, finalize them and get our materials ordered.
B. Easements update: Close to resolution
11. North Lodge update
A. Construction timeline: By the 15th of June, application for approval.
B. Consent Order Amendment: Jim signed, should be on schedule.
C. Drainage Improvements: Standard grade, one manhole with a sealed cover.
D. Conditional use permit application meeting: July 5th Meeting, Dick Drinen and Kim McCune going, no engineers.
C. New Business
12. Discuss Annual Budget. For Operation and Maintenance Fiscal Year 2017-2018. No rate increase, liabilities biggest jump for insurance, losing about 6500/annually from Country Club water rate.
13. Motion to adopt annual Operation and Maintenance budget for fiscal Year 2017-2018.
1st Mike and 2nd Bob, passed unanimously.
Open call to the public for non-agenda items. None (Limits to 5 minutes will be enforced)
Meeting Adjourned at 3:25 P.M.
Clerk of the Board