Pinewood Sanitary District
TO THE CLERK OF THE BOARD OF SUPERVISORS OF COCONINO COUNTY AND THE GENERAL PUBLIC: PLEASE TAKE NOTICE THAT THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF THE PINEWOOD SANITARY DISTRICT OF COCONINO COUNTY, ARIZONA, WILL HOLD THE REGULAR BOARD MEETING DECEMBER 14, 2017 AT THE PINEWOOD SANITARY DISTRICT OFFICE, 18075 S. FAIRWAY DR. AT 3:00 PM.
PURSUANT TO ARIZONA REVISED STATUTES SECTION 38-431.03. THE BOARD MAY VOTE TO GO INTO ONE OR MORE SEPARATE EXECUTIVE SESSIONS.
A. Administration: (Board members only)
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll Call
4. Administrative Information
5. Approval of the Board Minutes for November 9, 2017
7. Expenses Review
8. Report from Legal Counsel
9. Operations Report: Plant – Jim Wilson / Collections – Lee Krosnicki
B. Unfinished Business: (Public may comment, 5 minute limit)
10. Discuss open letter to District Board of Directors from former employee.
11. Status of West Side I-17 Sewer Expansion.
A. Report on meetings with ADEQ and Mr. Shuster
B. Construction status
C. Discuss Conditional Use Permits (2) FOR West Side Project
12. North Lodge update.
A. Consent Order Amendment
B. Construction timeline
C. Conditional use permit Status & building permit delays
D. Discuss finalizing condemnation on drainage way parcel
13. Discussion on Sewer Use Ordinance and ARS Section 48 2027H
C. New Business
Open call to the public for non-agenda items – no action will be taken on any subject not on the agenda. (Limits to 5 minutes will be enforced)
District Manager Posted: December 12, 2017