Pinewood Sanitary District
TO THE CLERK OF THE BOARD OF SUPERVISORS OF COCONINO COUNTY AND THE GENERAL PUBLIC: PLEASE TAKE NOTICE THAT THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF THE PINEWOOD SANITARY DISTRICT OF COCONINO COUNTY, ARIZONA, WILL HOLD THE REGULAR BOARD MEETING DECEMBER 13, 2018 AT THE PINEWOOD SANITARY DISTRICT OFFICE, 18075 S. FAIRWAY DR. AT 2:00 PM.
PURSUANT TO ARIZONA REVISED STATUTES SECTION 38-431.03. THE BOARD MAY VOTE TO GO INTO ONE OR MORE SEPARATE EXECUTIVE SESSIONS.
A. Administration: (Board members only)
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll Call
4. Administrative Information
5. Approval of the Board Minutes for November 8, 2018
7. Expenses Review
8. Report from Legal Counsel
9. Operations Report: Plant – Jim Wilson / Collections – Lee Krosnicki
B. Unfinished Business: (Public may comment, 5 minute limit)
10. Status of West Side I-17 Sewer Expansion.
A. Report on meetings with ADEQ and Munds Park RV Park
B. Construction status
C. Building permit status (2)
11. North Lodge update.
A. Conditional use permit status (landscaping)
B. Status of drainage way improvements in ADOT ROW.
12. Audit status
13. Status Navajo project for the Prescott’s.
C. New Business
14. Representative Jeff Sundheimer from Chase Bank to discuss the transition from Wells Fargo Bank to Chase Bank for all of District accounts with County control and oversight and the efforts of District staff in making transition as smooth as possible.
15. Call to the public for non-agenda items – no action will be taken on any subject not on the agenda. (Limits to 5 minutes will be enforced)
District Manager Posted: December 12, 2018