Pinewood Sanitary District
TO THE CLERK OF THE BOARD OF SUPERVISORS OF COCONINO COUNTY AND THE GENERAL PUBLIC: PLEASE TAKE NOTICE THAT THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF THE PINEWOOD SANITARY DISTRICT OF COCONINO COUNTY, ARIZONA, WILL HOLD THE REGULAR BOARD MEETING SEPTEMBER 13, 2018 AT THE PINEWOOD SANITARY DISTRICT OFFICE, 18075 S. FAIRWAY DR. AT 3:00 PM.
PURSUANT TO ARIZONA REVISED STATUTES SECTION 38-431.03. THE BOARD MAY VOTE TO GO INTO ONE OR MORE SEPARATE EXECUTIVE SESSIONS.
A. Administration: (Board members only)
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll Call
4. Administrative Information
5. Approval of the Board Minutes for August 9, 2018
7. Expenses Review
8. Report from Legal Counsel
9. Operations Report: Plant – Jim Wilson / Collections – Lee Krosnicki
B. Unfinished Business: (Public may comment, 5 minute limit)
10. Status of West Side I-17 Sewer Expansion.
A. Report on meetings with ADEQ and Munds Park RV Park
B. Construction status
C. Discuss Building Permits (2) FOR West Side Project
D. Discuss County requirements for Land Division Permit and road requirements
E. Meeting with Robert Membery regarding development of West Side of I-17 Pinewood Partners Properties
11. North Lodge update.
A. Consent Order and Telecom with ADEQ
B. Conditional use permit Status & building permit status
C. Construction Timeline
D. Status of Encroachment Permit from ADOT.
12. Discuss Annual Audit and Letter of Engagement for Nordstrom & Associates.
13. Discuss annexation of lot 132; 595 E. Navajo Rd., Munds Park, AZ 86017.
C. New Business
14. Motion to annex lot 132; 595 E. Navajo Rd., Munds Park, AZ 86017.
15. Discuss the Lake Odell lift station for replacement.
16. Motion to proceed with Letter of Engagement for our Annual Audit with Nordstrom & Assoc.
17. Discuss tap fees and real world cost analysis.
18. Call to the public for non-agenda items – no action will be taken on any subject not on the agenda. (Limits to 5 minutes will be enforced)
District Manager Posted: September 11, 2018