Pinewood Sanitary District
TO THE CLERK OF THE BOARD OF SUPERVISORS OF COCONINO COUNTY AND THE GENERAL PUBLIC: PLEASE TAKE NOTICE THAT THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF THE PINEWOOD SANITARY DISTRICT OF COCONINO COUNTY, ARIZONA, WILL HOLD THE REGULAR BOARD MEETING JULY 13, 2017 AT THE PINEWOOD SANITARY DISTRICT OFFICE, 18075 S. FAIRWAY DR. AT 3:00 PM.
PURSUANT TO ARIZONA REVISED STATUTES SECTION 38-431.03. THE BOARD MAY VOTE TO GO INTO ONE OR MORE SEPARATE EXECUTIVE SESSIONS.
A. Administration: (Board members only)
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll Call
4. Administrative Information
5. Approval of the Board Minutes for June 8, 2017
7. Expenses Review
8. Report from Legal Counsel
9. Operations Report: Plant – Jim Wilson / Collections – Lee Krosnicki
B. Unfinished Business: (Public may comment, 5 minute limit)
10. Discuss terminated employee’s request for board of directors to consider an appeal to the discharge.
11. Status of West Side I-17 sewer expansion.
A. Discuss design changes for project.
B. Easement update.
12. North Lodge update.
A. Construction timeline.
B. Consent Order Amendment
C. Drainage improvements.
D. Conditional use permit application meeting.
1.) Beginning construction at risk.
C. New Business
Open call to the public for non-agenda items – no action will be taken on any subject not on the agenda. (Limits to 5 minutes will be enforced)
District Manager Posted: July 11, 2017