Pinewood Sanitary District
TO THE CLERK OF THE BOARD OF SUPERVISORS OF COCONINO COUNTY AND THE GENERAL PUBLIC: PLEASE TAKE NOTICE THAT THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF THE PINEWOOD SANITARY DISTRICT OF COCONINO COUNTY, ARIZONA, WILL HOLD THE REGULAR BOARD MEETING APRIL 12, 2018 AT THE PINEWOOD SANITARY DISTRICT OFFICE, 18075 S. FAIRWAY DR. AT 3:00 PM.
PURSUANT TO ARIZONA REVISED STATUTES SECTION 38-431.03. THE BOARD MAY VOTE TO GO INTO ONE OR MORE SEPARATE EXECUTIVE SESSIONS.
A. Administration: (Board members only)
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll Call
4. Administrative Information
5. Approval of the Board Minutes for March 8, 2018
7. Expenses Review
8. Report from Legal Counsel
9. Operations Report: Plant – Jim Wilson / Collections – Lee Krosnicki
B. Unfinished Business: (Public may comment, 5 minute limit)
10. Status of West Side I-17 Sewer Expansion.
A. Report on meetings with ADEQ and Munds Park RV Park
B. Construction status
C. Discuss Conditional Use Permits (2) FOR West Side Project
D. Easement Status for Shuster Properties
11. North Lodge update.
A. Consent Order Amendment & Telecom with ADEQ
B. Conditional use permit Status & building permit status
C. Construction Timeline
D. Discuss status of court case closer.
12. Discuss sewer use ordinance
A. Discuss how sewer fees are formulated pertaining to residential and commercial customers.
13. Discuss possible dates for public hearing on sewer use ordinance and rate reviews.
14. Discuss group insurance plan proposals to replace expiring plan.
C. New Business
15. Motion to approve new group plan for employee health insurance.
Open call to the public for non-agenda items – no action will be taken on any subject not on the agenda. (Limits to 5 minutes will be enforced)
District Manager Posted: April 9, 2018