Pinewood Sanitary District
TO THE CLERK OF THE BOARD OF SUPERVISORS OF COCONINO COUNTY AND THE GENERAL PUBLIC: PLEASE TAKE NOTICE THAT THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF THE PINEWOOD SANITARY DISTRICT OF COCONINO COUNTY, ARIZONA, WILL HOLD THE REGULAR BOARD MEETING JUNE 14, 2018 AT THE PINEWOOD SANITARY DISTRICT OFFICE, 18075 S. FAIRWAY DR. AT 3:00 PM.
PURSUANT TO ARIZONA REVISED STATUTES SECTION 38-431.03. THE BOARD MAY VOTE TO GO INTO ONE OR MORE SEPARATE EXECUTIVE SESSIONS.
A. Administration: (Board members only)
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll Call
4. Administrative Information
5. Approval of the Board Minutes for MAY 8, 2018
7. Expenses Review
8. Report from Legal Counsel
9. Operations Report: Plant – Jim Wilson / Collections – Lee Krosnicki
B. Unfinished Business: (Public may comment, 5 minute limit)
10. Status of West Side I-17 Sewer Expansion.
A. Report on meetings with ADEQ and Munds Park RV Park
B. Construction status
C. Discuss Conditional Use Permits (2) FOR West Side Project
11. North Lodge update.
A. Consent Order Amendment & Telecom with ADEQ
B. Conditional use permit Status & building permit status
C. Construction Timeline
12. Discuss public hearing and any public comments.
13. Review final draft of sewer use ordinance and fee schedule resolution 2018-06-14.
14. Review proposed budget for Fiscal year 2018-2019.
C. New Business
15. Motion to approve resolution 2018-06-14.
16. Motion to approve operations and maintenance budget 2018-2019.
Open call to the public for non-agenda items – no action will be taken on any subject not on the agenda. (Limits to 5 minutes will be enforced)
District Manager Posted: June 12, 2018