Pinewood Sanitary District
TO THE CLERK OF THE BOARD OF SUPERVISORS OF COCONINO COUNTY AND THE GENERAL PUBLIC: PLEASE TAKE NOTICE THAT THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF THE PINEWOOD SANITARY DISTRICT OF COCONINO COUNTY, ARIZONA, WILL HOLD THE REGULAR BOARD MEETING FEBRUARY 14, 2018 AT THE PINEWOOD SANITARY DISTRICT OFFICE, 18075 S. FAIRWAY DR. AT 3:00 PM.
PURSUANT TO ARIZONA REVISED STATUTES SECTION 38-431.03. THE BOARD MAY VOTE TO GO INTO ONE OR MORE SEPARATE EXECUTIVE SESSIONS.
A. Administration: (Board members only)
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Oath of Office for re-elected Board Members
4. Roll Call
5. Administrative Information
6. Approval of the Board Minutes for January 10, 2019
8. Expenses Review
9. Report from Legal Counsel
10. Operations Report: Plant – Jim Wilson / Collections – Lee Krosnicki
B. Unfinished Business: (Public may comment, 5 minute limit)
11. Introduce new IT Company, Flagstaff IT. Short presentation on scope of work by Brian Kelleher and Nathan Poirier.
12. Status of West Side I-17 Sewer Expansion.
A. Report on meetings with ADEQ and Munds Park RV Park
B. Construction status
C. Building permit
D. Easement status
E. Letter of intent to service Phase IV of Munds Park RV Park
13. North Lodge update.
A. Conditional use permit status (landscaping)
B. Status of drainage way improvements in ADOT ROW.
14. Status Navajo project for the Prescott’s. Easement status.
C. New Business
15. Discuss date and time to interview candidates for the current Board vacancy
16. Discuss procedures to hire a new District Manager
17. Discuss opening credit card account with Chase bank to replace credit card from Wells Fargo account.
18. Motion to make application for credit card with Chase bank appointing District Manager as authorized officer and have Board sign attestation portion of document.
Call to the public for non-agenda items – no action will be taken on any subject not on the agenda. (Limits to 5 minutes will be enforced)
District Manager Posted: February 13, 2019